Isn't it fun to be a kid! Can't believe that Kaitlin starts Pre-School on Wednesday!
Wow where has the time gone..... We've had a great summer - - riding our bikes, swimming, parades, jumping on the trampoline, outdoor movies, visit to an indoor water park, and many many more great times.
Kaitlin starts her 1st year of Pre-school, the school is located about 2 blocks away and she is very
excited to start. We signed her up for soccer at the YMCA, and she enjoys playing (hasn't scored a goal yet) but enjoys playing. We start Gymnastics in September (which she loves)!
I didn't sign her up for dance class this time around but I think I may be changing my mind on that decision ---all the girl does are ballet moves --she loves to watch anything with dancers in it, etc. I'll update with photos later from the first day of school.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment