Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Timewarp!

Sorry - I just realized that this didn't post when I wrote it in June! >>>
Ok, so we've been a little busy....I knew the day would come that it would get more difficult to post and keep up but I didn't anticipate it so early. Since our last post in March (sounds like a confession LOL!) we have completed 2 Gymnastics classes, Ballet class, celebrated Mother's Day, Easter, taken many visits to our local park, enjoyed jumping in our trampoline, learned how to ride a big girl bike, celebrated Mimi's and Camden's birthday, gone swimming and attended graduation parties- not in that order! It's hard to believe that it is June 16th already!


Hope you enjoy the photos!

No Fear here! She waited all day patiently until I let her go in the pool and first thing that she
wanted to do is jump off the diving board, again and again and again. Also a couple of photos of Kaitlin and Jessie @ Nikki's graduation party. She loved playing with Jessie.


Take Care

Love, Traci, Craig, Kaitlin and Bogey

No comments: