Thursday, February 15, 2007

3 - 6 Weeks and Counting!

We are now at 3 -6 weeks until we travel!! When will we go? -- Your guess is as good as ours, but our hunch is somewhere around the middle of March.

Last week we sent a care package to Kaitlin, it contained a blanket, some pj's, valentines day outfits, a toy, 2 disposable cameras and a photo book filled of photos of us, bogey and her. This all had to fit in a box no bigger than a normal size shoe box! She should have received the package Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Today we sent our Passports away to the travel company in San Francisco, who will deliver them to the Chinese Consulate in San Fran to obtain our Visa for China. Tomorrow we send a packet to our adoption agency that is confirming the travelers for the trip and that we will abide by certain rules when we return to the states (basically, that we will do our follow-up visits with the social workers and finalize all of the adoption paperwork.)

I can't believe that it has been 2 weeks since we first saw Kaitlin's face. Craig starts his golf tradeshows for the next 3 weekends - Cleveland - Canton and then Pittsburgh. I am busy trying to get everything in written form and bundled up before we leave. I have our Kickoff Meeting the first week in March in Miami and then I need to ensure that I have everything ready for our big tradeshow in May proir to leaving, because I will most likely be off the entire month of April for family leave.

Wow only 3 -6 weeks until we leave - still can't believe it!

No comments: